General Question

chickadee's avatar

What are the staircases called that twirl around?

Asked by chickadee (38points) February 1st, 2011

You know the staircases that look like they are twirling around? What are they called? Just twirled staircases?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

iamthemob's avatar

Spiral staircases.

jaytkay's avatar

Or circular.

jazzticity's avatar

Your own after a night of drinking. (Sorry, the question was already answered and I felt like Paul Lynde for a moment.)

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther