General Question

JMCSD's avatar

Ibanez string change?

Asked by JMCSD (243points) April 15th, 2008 from iPhone

ok, I’ve got an ibanez rg with their own floating trem, and I just cannot find help on replacing the strings. Any suggestions pplleeaassee.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Spargett's avatar

For future reference, your floating tremolo is commonly referred to as a ”Floyd Rose”.

- YouTube video tutorial: Changing strings on a Floyd Rose Tremolo
– Step by step list if you need it: How to Change Strings on a Floyd Rose

JMCSD's avatar

well I didn’t want to use floyd rose because its not an actual floyd rose brand… Its ibanez edge if I remember correctly but either way, thank you for the links, that should do.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther