General Question

squirbel's avatar

How can I get a hold of more of this dinnerware?

Asked by squirbel (4292points) February 28th, 2011

I’ve included a photo of the bottom – it says “CAC China”. I believe it is referring to the country China, as opposed to “china”.

These dishes are exceptionally thick. I love how thick and smooth they are, and when they get chipped [if ever], it takes a LOT of abuse to achieve it.

Please help me find this dinnerware! I have no idea where to look because googling the label has yielded little. :)


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

squirbel's avatar

Nevermind. I did my google search last year… came up with nothing. Did it just after posting, and BAM! they have a website all of a sudden. .

breedmitch's avatar

CAC China is a brand made for the restaurant trade. Start by contacting the restaurant supply stores in your town.

breedmitch's avatar

You’re welcome.
At our bar, we use the ones on pg 44 of your link. (stacked under that hideous lamp)
We’ve been open over two years and broken exactly 3 plates. That’s unheard of in this biz.
Sturdy stuff!!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther