Send to a Friend

joy20's avatar

If a guy has a three month old son and the girlfriend won't let him see the child, is there anything he can do to gain visitation rights? If so, what steps need to be taken?

Asked by joy20 (106points) March 7th, 2011

They live in Michigan. They were together for years but now aren’t together anymore. He loves his son very much and it’s killing him to not be able to spend time with him.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.