General Question

MerMaidBlu's avatar

What do you call the rack that some hair stylists use to put their hair dryers, irons, etc in?

Asked by MerMaidBlu (416points) March 24th, 2011

I’ve been thinking about redoing my bathroom and I use my hair dryer and straightener everyday so I like to keep it easily accessible without the clutter on my bathroom counter. Because I have limited room in my drawers, I have thought this would be perfect. Problem is I have no idea what its called.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

marinelife's avatar

They are called appliance holders.

Kardamom's avatar

Or a utility rack.

snowberry's avatar

Do a search for a wall mounted appliance holder. There are a number of them, and you won’t lose your counter space.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther