General Question

silky1's avatar

How do you contact Facebook so they can correct a problem?

Asked by silky1 (1507points) May 4th, 2011

My comments still won’t post and it’s been over two weeks.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther