General Question

krrazypassions's avatar

Does anyone know about a magazine special issue titled "Blogger" or "Blogging"?

Asked by krrazypassions (1345points) May 8th, 2011

I saw a magazine with either “Blogging” or “Blogger” as its title on UK airport. It was probably a special issue of some regular magazine. It contained a lot of tips on blogging. It was kept along with several other magazines with titles like iPad, iPhone, Mix, Synthesis. I am unable to locate it using google. Does anyone know about it?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

downtide's avatar

I’ve seen it (even bought an issue, a while back) and it’s definitely called “Blogger”. Of course this makes it impossible to find in a google search and I can’t remember the name of the publisher. It was basically a magazine aimed mainly at serious bloggers looking to gain revenue from their blog. I wasn’t aware it was still running – last time I saw it was about 2 years ago.

krrazypassions's avatar

cool.. atleast one person other than me has seen it :D
the issue i saw (in the first week of May 2011) had many tips on maintaining of sites and various web-development tools besides lots of other blogging stuff.
Please do let me know about the publishers and any other useful lead incase you spot this magazine again. Thanks :D

downtide's avatar

@krrazypassions I’ll look out for it next time I’m in town. Although the only shop I ever saw it in was Borders, and they’ve gone bust now. I did check to see if it was part of warner magazines (they do Writers’ Magazine) but it’s not on their list.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther