General Question

actionjack's avatar

What is the correct term used for growing different types of plants together?

Asked by actionjack (1points) April 23rd, 2008

peppers and tomatoes

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

lidyah's avatar

Companion planting, I think.

edmartin101's avatar

graft 1. Horticulture.
a. a bud, shoot, or scion of a plant inserted in a groove, slit, or the like in a stem or stock of another plant in which it continues to grow.
b. the plant resulting from such an operation; the united stock and scion.
c. the place where the scion is inserted.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther