General Question

XOIIO's avatar

I want a program to convert pictures to SSTV.

Asked by XOIIO (18118points) May 23rd, 2011

What is a program that I can use to turn pictures into SSTV signals?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Do you have an amateur radio license?

If you don’t you will be breaking the law in the USA or Canada.

XOIIO's avatar

@Tropical_Willie well I found a program, and I don’t intend to broadcast, this tech is almost dead but it’s cool to mess around with.

Tropical_Willie's avatar

If you transmit over the air in Canada you can get a FREE license with an Exam. Better than getting the RCM all in a twist.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther