General Question

allergictoeverything's avatar

Is anyone familiar with Manfrotto tripods?

Asked by allergictoeverything (105points) May 25th, 2011

Recently, I’ve been looking into buying a monopod, and I’ve narrowed it down to two: the 680B and the MM294A4. But on Manfrotto’s website I’ve noticed that the MM294A4’s leg cross section is listed as “D shape”, where the 680B’s is listed as “round”. Does anyone know how the “D shape” looks? Or does anyone have a monopod/tripod with a D shaped leg that can show me a picture? Suggestions to alternatives are always welcomed :)

The 680B

The MM294A4

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Poser's avatar

I think the “D” shape refers to the cross-section shape of the leg. As in, it looks like a capital D.

I have always been impressed with Manfrotto tripods. Some of the sturdiest out there.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther