General Question

Spargett's avatar

Does anyone know where I can get these kinds of lights?

Asked by Spargett (5377points) April 27th, 2008

Example 1 | Example 2

They’re really cool. Anyone have any ideas on where to get this kind of fixture and bulb? Thanks.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

peedub's avatar

These bulbs look similar. I can’t tell if the one’s in your picture react to touch or not but I know if you type in “Edison-style” bulbs you will get various listings. The fixture is just something very basic you can find at any lighting store for not much money.

macsi's avatar

Any good harware store

breedmitch's avatar

We just got these for the new wine bar.
Then, just add any edison bulb. We will be using this one because we liked the shape.

Upward's avatar

I got mine from
Although they are not GREEN at all and cost 10 times as much as a regular bulb.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther