General Question

NostalgicChills's avatar

What can I use for identification documentation to get my learner's permit?

Asked by NostalgicChills (2779points) August 4th, 2011

I lost my I.D. card, and my passport is not up to date.
Will the Dmv accept any other documentation?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

Pied_Pfeffer's avatar

What about a birth certificate?

FluffyChicken's avatar

social security card and birth certificate. You may want to bring a school id as well just in case they want to see a photo

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Check the DMV website, most states will list what you need for ID’s.
My state and a lot of the states REQUIRE a Social Security Card ( Original not just a number ) for Driver’s License.

NostalgicChills's avatar

I found my I.D card, (after tearing my room apart.)
But thanks everyone!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther