Send to a Friend

Jude's avatar

Canada legalizes same sex marriage. My partner is American. I'm a Canuck. I wonder if we could get married here, then she could live in Canada (spousal visa). Anyone know?

Asked by Jude (32098points) October 6th, 2011

Either that, or I could marry her gay Uncle Jim and live over there. I promised him that he could wear the dress (he’d like that).

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.