General Question

davidpaton02's avatar

How do I build this type of wall?

Asked by davidpaton02 (37points) November 29th, 2011

Go to this link
Scroll down and check out the rounded masonry structures. Any insight into how these were built? Is there any name for this type of structure? It looks similar to stone cairns with plaques that you see commemorating the wars. Any suggestions or information would be helpful. Thanks.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

blueiiznh's avatar

Sorry, but if you aren’t a mason and know how to do these, you might need to hire a mason.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther