General Question

RedmannX5's avatar

What are those winter hats called with two strings coming off of the sides?

Asked by RedmannX5 (814points) December 9th, 2011

The winter hats I am referring to have a string coming off of each side, and normally have pom-pom balls attached to the ends of both strings. Urban dictionary calls it a figs hat, but nothing came up when I tried shopping for “figs hat” online. I am looking to purchase one of them for my friends for Christmas, but have no idea how to search specifically for that type of hat. Does anyone know if these hats have a specific name, or better yet, where I can shop for them online?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther