General Question

2late2be's avatar

Where do you normally respond to your fluther questions? iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac, or PC?

Asked by 2late2be (2286points) May 20th, 2008 from iPhone

just curious… I’m on my iPod Touch btw… Always.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

39 Answers

ezraglenn's avatar

iPhone occasionally, but I prefer fluthering on my mac.

wildflower's avatar

Combination of MacBook Pro and iPhone.

Spargett's avatar

I usually use my RAZR.

CCRHHS's avatar

I use my iPod touch. Stupid iPhone.

Acrazycouple's avatar

iPhone or touch. Can’t really see using anything else for this site..

sndfreQ's avatar

iPhone, MBP and iMac-so I’m an Apple fan…@Acrazycouple: Really? You should try the ‘full’ version of the site-a lot of unseen features there not (yet) available on the mobile version.

wildflower's avatar

Very true sndfreQ.
I started using the iPhone only, but far prefer the full version. So much better for staying on top of alerts and not to mention using and adding links in Q’s and A’s.

marinelife's avatar

Very carefully—from my PC.

iwamoto's avatar

usually from my iBook, last week from an iPod Touch, i like the mac better though

aloha's avatar

originally started just on my iPhone… but now I fluther on my iMac too ... it is a mild addiction

wildflower's avatar

There’s nothing ‘mild’ about it aloha ;)

jrpowell's avatar

iMac or iPod Touch.

Wine3213's avatar

My iPhone. I’m always on the go, and never think about fluther when I’m on my iBook.

TheCouncil's avatar

iPhone constantly. I work to much for anywhere else.

cheebdragon's avatar

@CC~ don’t be a hater!
iphone users ♥ iPhone

NOharmNOfoul's avatar

iPhone…... Waiting rooms, lines, and traffic; heck they have never felt better! Actually I kinda look forward to them now LOL

sndfreQ's avatar

Seconded on cheeb’s post: once you start Fluthering on an iPhone, you too will feel the power of the ‘dark side’ (addiction that is-but hope you caught the Star Wars reference there too)!

Hey what’s up cheebdragon!

richardhenry's avatar

MacBook Pro, iPhone, or any computer. For the majority of the time, it’s my MacBook Pro.

arnbev959's avatar

PC . Hopefully Mac in the near future.

AstroChuck's avatar

Almost exclusively with my iPhone (he says as he is typing on his PC).

Randy's avatar

I use my MacBook unless I’m on the go or at work. For those times I use my iPhone.

Theotherkid's avatar

I use my iPod touch.

swimmindude2496's avatar

I use my PC and hopefully MacBook next month ( when I am planning to get it).

sndfreQ's avatar

@swimmindude2496: if you wait until WWDC, there may be an announcement of an all-new design for the MacBook, that fanbois are speculating may be released late summer…fyi.

Allie's avatar

I always use my MBP. If it’s during the day I’m usually sitting in the living room in the comfiest chair ever, or if it’s late at night I’m probably on my bed.

whatthefluther's avatar

Usually on my PC, rarely on my iPhone. My girlfriend almost always uses her iPhone and rarely her PC.

dayeshere's avatar

I use my iPod touch 99% of the time. The other 1% I use my laptop which runs Vista. By the way, have you heard Vista SUCKS?!

AstroChuck's avatar

I hear that a lot but I love Vista.

dayeshere's avatar

@AstroChuck
The features are nice, but I am constantly having problems with it. I wish there were a way to EASILY switch it to XP. I’d buy a mac in a heartbeat, but I can’t afford it.

jenlk1207's avatar

I found Fluther through the iPhone application on apple.com so I always use my iPhone. I checked it out on my mac, but normally forget to check when I’m on there.

iamatypeofwalrus's avatar

On my mac, but I use Fluther through Fluid. Fluid creates a sort of application out of webpages, so my Fluther lives in my dock for quick access!

Cardinal's avatar

You forgot ‘ignore’ But my PC when I do, as now.

vbarton24's avatar

iPhone mostly

benseven's avatar

1st Gen Macbook, Firefox 2.

youknowconnor's avatar

It used to be my iPhone but now a Mac.

bluemukaki's avatar

Mac, but sometimes my iPod Touch if I have it with me.

bmhit1991's avatar

I found on the web apps on apple.com like jenlk1207. I’m more active on my MacBook (if I ever remember to get on fluther), but I check it more often on my iPhone. Apple is the coolest company ever!

BanginBaxter's avatar

I didn’t know I could use my cell phone?????

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther