General Question

endtyranny's avatar

Motion to vacate tax warrant in Washington State. Can I get discovery?

Asked by endtyranny (24points) February 17th, 2012

I filed a motion to vacate and seal court documents on a tax warrant in Washington State. Can I get discovery even though the tax warrant serves as a judgment and there is no trial pending only my motion to Vacate and seal?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
silky1's avatar

I believe you could obtain a discovery in the form of all evidence and files that lead to the tax warrant.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther