General Question

ysheinfeld's avatar

How to change address for an existing building?

Asked by ysheinfeld (2points) June 28th, 2007

Building located in Westlake Village, Los Angeles County

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

niemand's avatar

Re-locate it. It's quite common in the US I heard *rofl*

bpeoples's avatar

Westlake Village may be a bit tough (I seem to remember the city council being stodgy)

Generally you should be able to get it done through whatever local government has jurisdiction--I'd start with Westlake Village, then move up to the County.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther