Send to a Friend

pieceofapuzzle's avatar

What type of documentation is needed to drive someone else's car from the U.S. to and from Canada?

Asked by pieceofapuzzle (194points) June 17th, 2012

I am letting my boyfriend drive my car from Oregon to and from Canada to visit his parents while they vacation in Vancouver, B.C. from Germany for a week.

I want to make sure that his trip goes smoothly and that he has all the documentation he needs to enter and exit Canada with as little issue as possible.

He is a permanent US resident with a valid green card and has a valid German passport.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.