General Question

_Whitetigress's avatar

What do you call a 7" 45rpm record that is as thick as a 180gram record?

Asked by _Whitetigress (4362points) September 18th, 2012

I have a 45rpm 7” vinyl record that is as thick and sturdy as those produced as 180gram. What would this be called?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

_Whitetigress's avatar

My guess is 70gram…

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
WestRiverrat's avatar

It isn’t an Edison Disc is it? That was the precursor to the LP.
They are also known as Diamond Discs.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther