General Question

silky1's avatar

In Pa are there any agencies that give kerosene vouchers for low income households?

Asked by silky1 (1505points) December 7th, 2012

I“ve been trying to locate a program for a couple of years now. Any help would be appreciated.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

@silky1 Do you have HEAP in PA? I’ll go look for you. Try typing PA heating assistance in BING. I came up with a bunch, such as LIHEAP,, and citizensenergy. If you need some more let me know.

marinelife's avatar

A quick Web search did not turn anything up. I would call the state government and ask.

Response moderated (Spam)
bkcunningham's avatar

The telephone number to call is: 1.866.857.7095.

Ron_C's avatar

There is a fund to help with natural gas payments but I doubt that there is a kerosene fund because of the number of fires we’ve had from kerosene heaters.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther