• This question is currently being edited.

General Question

tigger5679's avatar

If i want to paint the rubber front part of my converses what type of paint should i use?

Asked by tigger5679 (1points) December 7th, 2012

do i also have to spray it with a water resistent spray

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

0 Answers

This discussion is closed.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther