General Question

pepp7377's avatar

What is the procedure for the US gaining a 51st state? Or for a territory to make itself part of the US? How does any of this work?

Asked by pepp7377 (61points) June 9th, 2008
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

SquirrelEStuff's avatar

Let 9/11 happen.
Blame a dictator.
Overthrow his govt.
Put in people that will do what we say.
Occupy their land.
Tell us it is in the name of “spreading democracy.”
Make US taxpayers and future generations pay for it.

Grim's avatar

Usually if we see something shiny we take it.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther