Send to a Friend

fortris's avatar

Where can I buy a xbox 360 wired controller adapter?

Asked by fortris (683points) June 25th, 2008

The adapter being the thing that converts the circle-shaped plug into a usb plug. Where can I just buy that part?

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.