General Question

adr's avatar

Which schools offer concurrent M.Arch and M.S in Engineering?

Asked by adr (439points) November 11th, 2013

Which schools in Canada or USA offer concurrent degree programs for M.Arch (Master of Architecture) and a M.S (Master of Science in Structural Engineering)? I know that Berkeley is one, but I don’t know of any others.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther