General Question

raven860's avatar

How do I obtain a Nano-sim card for my phone?

Asked by raven860 (2163points) December 13th, 2013

So, I have my Galaxy phone under contract but I do not like it and I wan to sell it. Hence I ordered a phone-out-of-contract that I like. My plan was to switch the sim card into it and enjoy! However, the new phone has a tinier… a “nano-sim card” that I got along with it where as my old Galaxy has a bigger sim card.

How can I get this fixed? Will At&t help program the new sim card for me?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

emjay's avatar

Go to At and T and have them scan the barcode inside your phone. They will also give you a new SIM card (it might cost like ten dollars) and then all your account settings will also be adjusted to work with your new phone :)

Smitha's avatar

You can either cut it to the correct dimensions or head over to an ATT store so they can provide you the correct one and activate it for you. If it’s a corporate store, they will not charge you.

Response moderated (Off-Topic)
Response moderated
emjay's avatar

@Smitha, forgot about cutting it down! I’ve done that before…

ISmart's avatar

You go to the store.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther