General Question

KingVitamin's avatar

How do you remove a bad check from your record?

Asked by KingVitamin (3points) July 11th, 2007

My wife has a bad check from when she used to live in another city. Unfortunately, it's showing up on her background check now. What steps can she do to remove it?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

j00sh's avatar

is it an NSF? I thought you could just pay those off to get them cleared.

KingVitamin's avatar

Oh, she paid a ton. But she didn't find out about it until recently (because of the moving). I'm not sure if the amount of time has anything to do with it or not. To give some more info, it happened in North Carolina and she was over the age of 21.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther