Send to a Friend

Chey97's avatar

If you're in court for child support and the mother doesnt show up and you request full custody, can you take your child home that day?

Asked by Chey97 (59points) May 31st, 2014

My boyfriend has a child support hearing Tuesday and rumor is his baby momma won’t show up. And if she does, he gonna request that she be drug tested. She has over P.I. (public intox) she was up for 3 days on meth, her mom has the child. She doesn’t have a job, neither does her boyfriend, constantly stays drunk and high.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.