Send to a Friend

talljasperman's avatar

What do you call the roll of plastic bags with twist ties that you use to put fruits and vegetables in the grocery isle?

Asked by talljasperman (21734points) August 3rd, 2014

I have problems opening them, and I want to know what its name is so I can complain on how to open them. If you can tell me how then that would be fine.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.