Send to a Friend

M1952's avatar

Can the respondent in a divorce change their initial response to the petition for divorce?

Asked by M1952 (301points) August 29th, 2014 from iPhone

I would like to change my response now that it’s been 2–3 months since my husband filed divorce, he is now being unbearable and making my life miserable, I would like the judge to know this since I didn’t include it in my original response because I responded 6 days after I was served.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.