General Question

lulu's avatar

Can a bachelor degree holder in Biotechnology pursue study in Master of Clinical Pharmacy?

Asked by lulu (4points) July 21st, 2008
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

nina's avatar

Short answer: yes, of course.
Longer answer: You have to go to admissions office of the university of your choice and they will tell you if yo are missing any credits and what to do about it.

La_chica_gomela's avatar

From what I know, you just need to have taken certain classes in undergrad, and these are typically the same classes as for med school. It varies depending on the pharmacology school though. I would think with a major in Biotech, you’ve probably taken those classes, but I couldn’t say with any degree of certainty.

I would figure out what school(s) you might want to go to, and look at the admissions page of their website. If you don’t know what school you might want to go to, I would go to the Princeton Review’s website at, and do a search.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther