General Question

sshonkoff's avatar

Where in the U.S. can I take a whole year of Organic Chemistry in one summer?

Asked by sshonkoff (28points) July 17th, 2007
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

GD_Kimble's avatar

most colleges/universities in the U.S. offer multiple sessions of basic courses during summers, and also during what's called "intersession" which is a brief session that's offered immediately after the spring semester and immediately before the fall. So, basically, a motivated student could complete two years of course work in 3 months or so. I would think that organic chem. especially as a med school pre-req could easily be completed during a summer. Good luck.

zina's avatar

though i don't know the answer, i'm pretty sure you could find this --- i suggest going to the websites of community or private colleges/universities near you and just checking for summer courses (if they offer them at all), then looking under sciences for that one. it should be a fairly fast process. remember that deadlines might be as early as the fall for summer course registration (i was surprised by this once). good luck!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther