Send to a Friend

winblowzxp's avatar

What is the term for conjoined twin separation?

Asked by winblowzxp (498points) September 28th, 2015

There seems to be a term for every surgical operation performed, but I can’t find one for separating conjoined twins. Is it because there isn’t a name for it?

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.