General Question

redsfan1324's avatar

I lIve in Ohio, and I need a Minor's Work Permit. Where do I go?

Asked by redsfan1324 (184points) July 25th, 2008

I know it’s supposed to just be the high school, or w/e school is in your district, but is there an office name or something?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

marinelife's avatar

It is the Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Labor and Worker Safety

Go to this link, scroll down and download the Minor Work Permit Pre-Application Form and follow the instructions.

lefteh's avatar

Yeah, fill out the pre-app there, and get the physical form signed by a physician. Then, you will need to take part of the pre-app to your employer, and they will fill it out and sign it. Finally, take the forms to the appropriate office in your school district. This varies by district, so you’ll need to ask somebody at the district.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther