General Question

Hawaii_Jake's avatar

What type of port is this?

Asked by Hawaii_Jake (30611points) September 26th, 2017


I have a Dell XPS-13 from 2015. It has the ports pictured in the link. I need to attach a standard projector. What type of adapter do I need to buy. I know what the end for the projector needs to look like, but is this port on the PC an HDMI port or Thunderbolt or something else?


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

8 Answers

Lightlyseared's avatar

Mini display port.

Hawaii_Jake's avatar

Thank you so much!

Lightlyseared's avatar

You can get a mini display port to hdmi cable.

Hawaii_Jake's avatar

Thanks again.

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Staples/ or Office Depot should have them.

canidmajor's avatar

It is a Very Special Old Port.

Hawaii_Jake's avatar

I’m a teetotaler.

canidmajor's avatar

Very Special Old Pseudoport?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther