General Question

rowenaz's avatar

Can you get a Federal Student Loan if you are working on a degree that is post MA?

Asked by rowenaz (2431points) July 25th, 2007

I wanted to do my sixth year, and am trying to get loan.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Response moderated (Spam)
rowenaz's avatar

Oh, and for the interest of anyone who intends to move past their masters, there are loans…

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther