StephenB95's avatar

Medical help please answer I went to hospital?

Asked by StephenB95 (21points) 1 week ago

Hi I’ve been suffering for a week from this annoying not so much a pain but something dosent fell right in my right testicle. Went to the GP he said more or likely it’s just an infection but to be on the safe side I went to hospital and meet an urologist he looked at it feLtd it and said it dosent seen to be testicular torsion, but I did my bloods and urine test and he said all clear other than a small infection and give me pain killers and antibiotics my two concerns are why didnt he do an ultra sound and since coming home from all the travel and being touched my two doctors. The little annoyance and tender has become quite painful.

Darth_Algar's avatar

If two medical doctors told you it’s an infection then it’s probably an infection. Not sure what you expect us here on Fulther to tell you. To my knowledge none of us here are doctors, and even if we were we haven’t examined you personally to say what the condition is.

Rarebear's avatar

@Darth_Algar I know of at least one doctor on Fluther and I also know that he wouldn’t try to answer this question even if asked. No doctor would.

johnpowell's avatar

I am not a doctor but I have had epididymitis a few times. It sounds like a mild case of that. If that is the case the pills will clear you up.

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

I was punched in the testicle and it took 15 years to heal. You need to ask a urologist. We can’t help you online.

AshlynM's avatar

You could request tests to be run, if you’re not satisfied with the doctor’s answers. Take the antibiotics as prescribed and see if it clears up your pain. If not, you may have to go back to the doctor.