General Question

TheSpiderWeb's avatar

What skin problems do I have?

Asked by TheSpiderWeb (199points) March 4th, 2018

Can you tell what skin problens that I have such age spots, acne scars etc and how can I improve them.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

SergeantQueen's avatar

I’d recommend you see a dermatologist. I have no idea what could be wrong based on those pics.

Don’t know about sunspots but for treating acne:
Clean bed sheets and pillowcase(get a pillowcase if you don’t have one)
Wash face with just water
Exfoliate once a week
And if its super bad like I have, see a doc who can give you stuff that works realll well but stings like hell. I think mine is called Clindamycin Phosphate(spelling??)

SergeantQueen's avatar

Acne scars and sun/age spots are best left to a dermatologist, I think.

Response moderated (Spam)
Response moderated (Spam)
Response moderated (Spam)

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther