Social Question

ragingloli's avatar

Is there a name for the phenomenon that when you pause a video at any point, the person in it makes a derp face?

Asked by ragingloli (50401points) June 1st, 2019

Pause a video any time you want, and the person in it will look retarded, high, about to sneeze, sneering, etc.

Also there was another mass shooting in virgin ia, but who really cares.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Gotcha journalism comes to mind. Or candid camera.

Brian1946's avatar

Occam’s Razor suggests calling it pause face.

Dutchess_lll's avatar

Trump always looks like a Howler Monkey.

rebbel's avatar


Response moderated (Spam)

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther