lolfernandia's avatar

So my phone wont let me conect to the wifi, it woud say that the password is incorect tho it works perfecly with my computer and tv, what can i do its been like this for hours?

Asked by lolfernandia (4points) 1 week ago

i need help

SaganRitual's avatar

Make sure your phone is attempting to connect to the same network as your computer and TV. It might be trying to connect to your neighbor’s wi-fi. Also, look at your phone password and make sure your uppercase/lowercase is right. Sometimes passwords look the same even when the case is switched. Good luck

LadyMarissa's avatar

As well as what @SaganRitual suggested, you might try shutting down your WiFi modem & turning off your phone. Then reboot both of them & maybe during the reboot something that’s not communicating will wake back up. Anytime an electronic product isn’t working, I do a shut down & start up & most of the time it will solve the problem. Then IF it doesn’t, I do more research on what I really need to try next.

Inspired_2write's avatar

I would be careful if someone is hacking in to get your password? Just a possibility.
I never have TV,Internet & phone interconnected as it takes only one scammer/hacker
to disable ALL.
I have a new TV that came with the instructions to connect it to internet..for the above reasons I chose NOT to do it.