RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Have you ever been so bored that you open your bedroom window at night to listen to the drunks rave?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (14577points) 2 weeks ago

Humor welcome.

LadyMarissa's avatar

I’ve got GREAT neighbors where I live now. Don’t think I’ve ever seen any of them drunk & NEVER hear them rave while working on getting drunk…so, NO!!! Anyway, it’s 10:30 at night & it’s still 82º with 87% humidity. So I don’t care how much they rave, my windows will stay closed to hold in the cooler a/c air!!! I use the internet to relieve my boredom!!!

nerdgirl578's avatar

I have a neighbour who constantly starts listening to loud music at like 12 pm and continues for several hours, any day of the week… I don’t think they’re even partying, it’s a weird time to start and I never hear any voices. Still, it’s annoying.

No. I live way out in exurbia. I am more likely to hear the horses or goats in my neighbor’s field.

No, I don’t get that bored. Plus I’d rather get a good night’s sleep.

anniereborn's avatar

Good god no. I do everything i can do drown them out.

flutherother's avatar

If I opened my window it would be to stick a shotgun out of it.

LuckyGuy's avatar

I’ll open the window/door to hear the coyotes howl. There are no drunks raving.

kritiper's avatar

Not drunks. Cats. Cats fighting.
FFFFFFFFFT!

Never bored but been known to bellow a properly loud Tarzan yell when the fancy takes me.