General Question

ragingloli's avatar

Out of curiosity, are there any E14 lightbulb adapters, that enable wireless dimming with a remote control?

Asked by ragingloli (45294points) 2 weeks ago

I already ordered a Philips Hue kit, but those systems were all integrated into their proprietary bulbs.
I was wondering if there were adapters for standard fittings, that would work with any light-bulb, regardless of manufacturer.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Tropical_Willie's avatar

I looked at Philips website and everything is their bulb and their fixtures.

So. . . no.

ARE_you_kidding_me's avatar

There are plenty of Z-wave options and Z-wave is not proprietary. You just need a z-wave bridge.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther