General Question

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

What is the name of the utensil used for honey?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (17698points) 3 weeks ago

Also why is it shaped the way it is?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

KNOWITALL's avatar

The honey dipper.

‘You may have heard a honey dipper referred to as a honey wand or honey stick. Whatever you call it, it’s function is the same – easily scoop honey out of the jar without dripping all over your counter and providing more control when dripping the honey.”

This is a good article. My friend raises bees, it’s neat.

YARNLADY's avatar

Honey dipper

nicklindsey5674's avatar

The name for this utensil is a honey dipper, because it is used to collect honey from a container, which it than exudes to another location, especially beehives.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther