Social Question

LostInParadise's avatar

How do you spell the word for someone who pees?

Asked by LostInParadise (29139points) August 5th, 2021

Peer does not seem right. How about pee-er or peeyer?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

14 Answers

chyna's avatar

Pee pe-er

rebbel's avatar

Sounds pretty kick-ass.
“The Urinator” with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Zaku's avatar


kritiper's avatar

Urinary reliever. (Check your dictionary!)

elbanditoroso's avatar

your muscles act on peer pressure.

smudges's avatar

Actually, it rarely comes up in my conversations or writings.

Jeruba's avatar

How about micturator?

raum's avatar

Whizzer in the frizzer.

Patty_Melt's avatar


JLeslie's avatar

The person peeing. The person urinating.

If I really wanted it in one word and kind of funny, I’d write pee-er. This sort of thing is usually deciding between the suffixes er or or and er is more common in English, I think because it’s from the German language?

cookieman's avatar

One who pees.

Response moderated (Spam)

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther