RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Does buying a cheap pillow case counter the quality of a good pillow?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (19604points) 2 days ago

Also what are the top of the line pillows and pillow cases for sale?

Preferably from Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon?

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Looking for comfortable side, back, stomach, sleeping pillow/cases under $100 cnd.

Buying a cheap pillow case to cover a pricy pillow could be bothersome. If the pillow case irritates your skin, especially your face, you will not use the pillow.

Consider a Casper pillow. I really like mine, plus you can buy affordable yet quality pillow cases from them.

Forever_Free's avatar

For me, I prefer a quality pillow and a quality case. I feel a difference the minute my head hits the pillow.
I bought mine at Macy’s several years ago. I do not recall the manufacturer of either. It is a process that is done my feel.

I wouldn’t want a cheap pillow case that pills (has those little balls of fabric) after each washing. It’s rough on your face. So I would invest in good pillows and good pillow cases. I have bamboo pillows that I’ve had for a few years that I really like.

Response moderated (Writing Standards)