General Question

MiachelCombrink's avatar

What is the vortex called from the right hand rule?

Asked by MiachelCombrink (16points) 1 week ago

Bar magnets make toroidal magnetic fields.
Electrical wires make vortexes.
Do these shapes of magnetic fields have names, or are they simply referred to by their shape?
In which case I’m still at a loss on magnetic vortex lingo.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

0 Answers

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther