RedDeerGuy1's avatar

In ASMR eating videos why do some eaters alternate between meat and rice or vegetables?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (21428points) 2 months ago

Is it to avoid constipation? Or is it a cultural thing?

RayaHope's avatar

Oh, you’re talking about that Mukbang stuff. Ewww I don’t know how anyone can eat all that crap. I felt sick when I clicked on one of those videos. I didn’t know what it was about until I started watching and (barf!)

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Edit @RayaHope I watch when I am short on funds, and are hungry; To motivate myself to eat whatever is left in my pantry. I learned how to eat a rotisserie chicken from them.

RayaHope's avatar

Oh my, wouldn’t that hurt your insides? I don’t want to judge anyone for that kind of thing, but it also seems very unhealthy and even dangerous to do. Don’t you worry that your stomach will bust?

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

@RayaHope I only eat the dark meat. I give away the breast meat or chuck it. I’m a big guy, and It takes a bunch of food to fill me. I can’t stand white meat… At least without gravy.

Forever_Free's avatar

To give you a better variety of sounds.

Variety is the spice of life.