General Question

makemo's avatar

Wacom Intuos3 "plastic flap" - where to buy extra flaps?

Asked by makemo (531points) September 27th, 2008

(Been trying to search the Internet but found nothing. Maybe I’m using the wrong term for this?)

Where can I bu extra plastic film, or flaps as I’ve seen it called somewhere, for Wacom Intuos3 tablet of A4 size?

Sub-question: Is it recommended to turn it upside down, when it eventually gets too worn out from scratch marks?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

makemo's avatar

Anyone? Are these plastic films purchaseable, or will I have to buy a new Intuos3 once it get worn out?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther