General Question

noah's avatar

Does anyone know of a place I can purchase Molotow or other high end spray paints in the Washington, DC area?

Asked by noah (27points) September 27th, 2008

I’m looking for a retailer in the DC area where I can buy graffiti / stencil supplies. I’m looking for hi-quality spray paint to use in fine art paintings,

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Kay's avatar

Plaza artist supply has stores in the DC area and they have spray paint and such for art. Their website:

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther