General Question

Mr_M's avatar

If you own a Kindle, where is the "clip" on the inside cover that attaches to the device?`?

Asked by Mr_M (7596points) October 31st, 2008

I just got a Kindle and the instructions say to attach the unit to the clip on the inside of the cover. Where is this clip?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

rpm_pseud0name's avatar

If you are talking about a sleeve that you bought, to put the kindle in, I assume the clips are on the inside of the jacket, along the spine, like most models.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther